RRQ Xin turned out to be a soldier before entering the Indonesian MLBB pro scene!

Did you know that it turned out RRQ new I want to be a soldier before officially entering the pro scene MLBB Indonesia How about 2019?

This is the first time SPIN Esports has heard of this reaction. Shin youtube Draw My Life For Draw My Life about yourself uploaded in Indonesia.

Xin’s journey from the beginning to the present, which shows that Xin played Dota 2 and aspired to be a soldier, is explained in full detail.

Read also: Udir Marriage! Is this why Udir decided to retire after MPL ID Season 7?

“I used to live in a TNI dormitory, so this is what (soldier) used to be. They became soldiers and I was the only one who fled to the world of gamers. “Shin said.

“I’ve been to Java (island) and took a test (military) paid. I don’t know which demon possessed me. Suddenly I’m back I asked for Shin.

“I play games every day and it feels strange to suddenly become a soldier. That’s strange. That’s right,” Xin concludes.


Want to get MLBB Diamond, FF PUBG UC? Join the game now!


rrq new army
Photo via yt xin

Not only did Xin aim to be a soldier, he seems to have been playing Dota 2 from an early age. To be exact, it was from elementary school (SD).

“I touched on Mobile Legends, my MMR was 6,500 because I played Dota 2’s solo MMR, Shin said.

Not a soldier but RRQ Shin Have a pretty good career in the professional scene MLBB Indonesia These are spinners, I’m sure he doesn’t regret the failure of his previous dream!

For more updates, visit the SPIN website and follow us on Instagram and Youtube.