According to Arteezy, this is the best Dota 2 Midlaner in the world!

According to Arteezy, this is the best Dota 2 Midlaner in the world. Evil genius Carrie Artour “Arteezy” Babaev frequently launched live streams on his Twitch as the Dota 2 tournament is now being held online due to the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. The tournament is empty.

In Arteezy’s livestreaming, some of Arteezy’s viewers asked about Quinn “Quinn” Callahan, or who used to use the nickname CCnC. Arteezy was asked about his opinion on CCnC games. The game has now risen to become one of the North American mid-laners.

“CCNC is working really hard. This guy gets up every day, plays for 10 hours in the pub, and after finishing in this pub, goes on and watches the replay for another 2 hours, and he’s in the process. Was repeated over and over again.

Midlaner Dota 2, CNCC Dota 2

Source: JoinDOTA

When I was young, he looked like me. At the NA Dota forum, everyone opposed my F ** k. Everyone calls me trash. I mean, I’m not good. They blame me for doing something wrong, so it’s okay. But I keep trying, improving, spending more time, and trying to play in Europe every summer. It’s not like a secret. If you spend a lot of time and sacrifice a lot, it will work, “Artgie said.

At that time, Arteezy talked about who he thought was the best mid-learner in the world. He said, “Abednego is also a” beast “and was in front of me at the boot camp every morning. He has a very simple sleep schedule, getting up early and relaxing watching the reruns.

Read again: Evil genius Arteezy reveals his role model carry player

Midlaner Dota 2, Evil Geniuses Dota 2

Source: DreamHack

“I think Quinn is the best NA mid. SumaiL won’t play anymore. Does he play with carry? At this point, I don’t think he has much to do with the middle role. I don’t count Abednego. Of course, if I count Abednego with this, I think he’s the best mid in the world, not just NA. The boy is a wild animal. “

Don’t forget to visit website Get and follow the latest news about eSports Facebook we!