Donkey: Jess's no-limit skill in Season 1 is still below Eco (Oura)!

Donkey said Jess’s no-limit skill was still below Eco (Oura) during MPL Season 1!

Donkey talked about his past while playing at Evos eSports in MPL Season 1. At that time, he could only runner-up in MPL.

He said he couldn’t find a suitable team and felt that there were one or two players who couldn’t carry him in seasons 1-3.

“From Season 1 to Season 3, my team was like having one or two people who felt the rich couldn’t carry me. It’s not a burden, but they carry me. I can’t, “said the donkey briefly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sze1DqHtbFg

Shortly thereafter, he also remembered the era of MPL Season 1. At that time, he believed only eco (Oura) compared to other players.

“But to be honest, to be honest, when I was in Season 1 (MPL), I believed only in eco. At that time, if I said that I believed in bus (IOS) half, eco is the same. Believed because he had just followed his path, “donkey said.

“Jess No Limit, is that so? It’s terrible. Why Jess No Limit?” Masha asked. “Honestly, my skills are still below eco. Not bad, but not as good as eco,” Donkey replied in a livestreaming session on Nimo TV.

Read again: What is the transfer fee from Official Psycho to RRQ Star?

Donkey Jess No Limit Oura

In MPL Season 1 at the time, donkeys and Evos eSports were able to win the runner-up after losing to Team NXL in the final.

To be sure, the most brilliant player at the time was Oura, also known as Eco Juliant. At the time, he was called Assassin Indonesia because of his excellent ability to play the assassin’s hero. So it’s no wonder that the donkey trusted him more than Jess. No limit or other player.

I really miss the MPL Season 1 spinner being held at Mall Taman Anggrek in Jakarta a while back.

For more updates, don’t forget to visit the SPIN website and follow Instagram and Youtube.